At Bell Family Company, we prep our childcare providers as much as possible, so when they enter the family’s home they are confident and ready to take on the role. One way we help prepare childcare providers is by answering their questions. Here are the top 5 questions childcare providers are asking us before they fill a position.
- Will the agency be available if I ever have any questions regarding time off, salary, job duties, etc.?
- What if I am not happy or something comes up in my life where I cannot continue the position?
- During this time of a global pandemic, can you tell me any safety measures the family is taking to ensure that mine align and we both remain healthy?
- Is the job on or off the books?
- [For live-in jobs] Will I have my own room? And can I go home on the weekends?
Nannies will also ask logistical questions regarding a yearly bonus, PTO, sick days, overtime, etc. We communicate all details clearly in the contract and the negotiation offer stage, but we are always available to answer questions upfront.
Looking to hire a babysitter or nanny? Bell Family Company provides fully vetted on-demand babysitting, including full and part time nannies, baby nurses, temporary care, help with virtual learning, and more! Learn why BFC is the best childcare agency, with childcare providers available across the U.S. (on-demand service available in the tri-state area). Contact us today to hire!