Are you looking to find ways to get the little ones involved in Valentine’s Day this year? Well, you are in luck, because cupid over here is shooting some fun craft ideas your way! What better way to enjoy the zero degree temperatures this weekend than staying indoors and trying these out?
Your favorite friends for these crafts will be construction paper, scissors, glue, and maybe some googly eyes if you’re feeling adventurous.
1. Bee Mine by Crafty Morning
2. Heart Garland by TeachWithMe
3. Heart Shaped Animals by Crafty Morning
4. Emoji Fever by Housing a Forest
5. Minion Love by Housing a Forest
Written by our Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, Taylor Bell!