Bell Family gets a lot of parenting tips, newsletters, event invites, must have product pushes… you name it, it has been thrown at us on a daily basis. As we are sure you like to stay informed (just not over informed), we pulled together a simple seven list of mom groups and newsletter sites that we have found helpful in staying updated with city pregnancy and parenting.
Checkout our list below, and let us know if you have any additions that you love!
Our simple seven list of parenting go-to’s:
1. Cardamom: It’s free to download the app, and you can see local moms to meet up for a playdate.
2. Upper East Side Moms (Facebook page): This is a free group to post anything related to motherhood.
3. Manhattan Mamas Meet Up (e-mail list): You can sign up here.
4. Working Moms of Manhattan Group: You can sign up here.
5. Stroller Traffic: A good site for city moms and newsletters.
6. Big City Moms: Started by two sisters and NYC moms, Big City Moms offers a lot of good events and meet-ups.
7. Well Rounded NYC: Offers urban parenting and modern pregnancy. I like their newsletter!
Written by our Founder & CEO, Lindsay Bell
We are excited to launch the new Bell Family Blog. Our blog will focus on promoting fun and healthy lifestyles for parents and kids alike. We will feature guest blogs by Bell Family Company (BFC) sitters, family and friends, fitness advice, product reviews, nutrition and health ideas, creative crafts and games, and much more!
Tune in every monday, wednesday, and friday for new posts.
- -Mondays: Bell Family Loves. This section will feature product reviews, companies, and services hand-selected by our member families, sitters, and staff.
- -Wednesdays: Working Women Wednesday (WWW). We will focus on highlighting working women and how they juggle full schedules with their personal and family lives. Look out for fun features on BFC President, Lindsay Bell, along with some of our veteran sitters turned moms!
- -Fridays: Fun Family Friday. Get to know the whole gang! We will be featuring one family, sitter, staff, or friend of the BFC brand each Friday.
Thanks again for stopping by; we look forward to seeing you again on Wednesday.
-Lauren works remotely for Bell Family as the social media and marketing coordinator. She has been babysitting for the neighborhood hooligans for over 10 years and joined BFC a year ago! In her free time, she loves baking and exploring DC.