Giving birth is intense! The recovery should not be.
We have a dedicated trope of professionals who specialize in post-partum care, as well as general assistant duties.
The role includes:
1. Meal prep (light to medium level)
2. Help with laundry
3. Help with keeping the house tidy (empty dishwasher, wipe down tables, sweeping)
4. Make beds
5. Ordering groceries
6. Assist in scheduling (doctor visits, ordering food, cars, scheduling appointments)
7. Help with errands (post office, drug store, grocery store)
8. Assist with baby (bottle prep, diaper changing, swaddling, holding or soothing, bathing)
9. General comfort of having a professional there to help talk through questions, get opinions, etc.
10. Companion as you recover (help walking, getting up)
We have developed a training program for our sitters and nannies to make them the best New Mommy Assistants and helpers in the business.
New Mommy Assistants are typically hired for 30 days of service as live-in, but can also be live-out, and either full- or part-time. E-mail us today if you are interested in hiring a New Mommy Assistant!
Written by our Founder & CEO, Lindsay Bell