St. Patrick’s Day is a fun holiday celebrated around the world. Everyone loves leprechaun coloring books, green top hats, Lucky Charms, and of course, green food coloring in everything!
The big to-do in NYC is the St. Patrick’s Day Parade, but there are plenty of other activities as well if you can’t make that!
- -Drop in to Juguemo for an open Play Space Themed Party featuring arts & crafts, sing alongs, healthy snacks, tattoos, and plenty of green!
- -Check out this cute St. Patty’s Day sing-a-long for little ones on the UES
- -Stop by the Brooklyn Children’s Museum for fun crafts and activities
- –Hunt for Leprechaun gold using special surprise clues from the sneak leprechauns on an indoor scavenger hunt to track down the treasure.
- -If you want to stay in, try this cute craft for kids that are a little older
When in doubt, green food coloring can be added to almost anything to make a festive treat! Enjoy St. Patrick’s Day week!