Need help creating a bio for your profile? Answer these questions and the write it out in paragraph form. Write it in FIRST person (see ex. below). Add anything that might be relevant and what makes you unique. Be as concise as you can. LIMIT 200 WORDS MAX.
1. Where are you from? Where do you live now?
2. How long have you lived in NYC or the surrounding area? Or when are you moving?
3. Did you go to college? Where? What degree/focus?
4. What are you hobbies?
5. Childcare experience?
6. Youngest to oldest ages you have worked with? Preference?
7. Bilingual? Drive? Swim? Passport? Willing to travel? Can you tutor? What subjects?
8. What type of job are you looking for full-time/part-time/weekends? Live-in/live-out?
9. Are you good at organization, household management, personal assistant, etc.?
10. Experience with pets? Elderly people? Children with special needs? What kind?
11. Certifications? CNA, HHA, CPR/AED first aid? Baby nurse?
I am originally from Baltimore, MA but currently live in Brooklyn, New York. In 2009, I graduated with a BA in Psychology from NYU. I am a former swim instructor for the last eight years and have experience working with children with special needs. I have been babysitting for many years and have filled the role as a summer nanny. I’ve worked with kids ages infant to teen and am extremely confident in tutoring. My best subjects are math and science and I have also tutored kids for the SAT. Additionally, I have office skills and am computer/tech savvy. I also love to cook and play board games. I have a driver’s licenses and passport. I truly love children and am excited to find a nanny position where I can fully utilize my experience.