The BFC team just got a new member in the family, and her name is, Emily Jewell!
Here are 10 things you don’t know about Emily Jewell.
1. I aspire to be mayor of a small town one day.
2. I’m addicted to spin class!
3. Sophia Bush is my favorite celebrity – not only does she star in my favorite TV show, One Tree Hill, she supports countless charities, performs selfless volunteer work, and actively promotes female empowerment.
4. I lived in London for 5 months but NYC is still my favorite city.
5. I’m fluent in American Sign Language.
6. When I was little, my dad called me Imelda Marcos because of our shared love for shoes.
7. I’ve been an aunt since the age of 5. I now have 3 nieces!
8. Turkeys are my favorite animal – I think they’re adorable.
9. I’m a Kappa Kappa Gamma at New York University.
10. My favorite pastime as a child was holding weddings for my beanie babies. I’m currently the Maid of Honor for my best friend’s wedding and couldn’t be more excited!
Written by our Marketing & Social Media Coordinator, Taylor Bell!