It’s nearing the end of February, which means you’ve made it almost two months without breaking your New Year’s resolution of losing weight… right?
Let’s get real, if you’ve made it this far you deserve a round of applause, because you’ve probably lasted longer than most. But if you find yourself inching towards old habits and need an extra motivation boost, that’s exactly what this featured blog post provides. In a recent post from Allison Arden Besunder, she presents “6 Tips for Wellness in the New Year,” all of which are noteworthy and serve as great motivators.
- Tip 1: The New York Times 30-day Wellness Challenge - Short, daily challenges you can easily incorporate and start now!
- Tip 2: Drink water - 64 ounces a day is the goal, and try one glass in the morning and one at night with a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in it.
- Tip 3: Use an activity tracker - It inspires you to get your steps in if you haven’t hit the mark, and it reminds you to move every hour if you haven’t gotten up—an important key in wellness.
- Tip 4: Log you habits - You may be surprised at how much and what you ingest, and when you’re mindful about what you’re eating, you’re liable to make healthier choices.
- Tip 5: Eat – Eat small meals throughout the day with unlimited vegetables. And, revelation of revelations, begin your day with breakfast.
- Tip 6: Be kind to yourself - It’s just day by day, improving small habits one by one, and over time you will feel better and see results.
For the full article and details on each tip, click here.
Repurposed from Allison Arden Besunder Law Offices